Skip to main content

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation" - hortidaily.com

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics "Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

How can I make hydro taste/smell stronger?

Hi, I just finished my first soil grow (organic) AND WOW the smoothness and flavor is like none of my hydro grows. I have done about 8 hydro grows. I flushed for 1 week with AN flawless finish and 1 week fresh water in all grows. The hydro is always harsher and taste/smells less than this soil. Anyone have any tips to improve the taste/smell of hydro? The harshness goes away after a nice cure but I feel like the flavor is never there. I’ve read that UVA can increase terpene production. I’m...

How can I make hydro taste/smell stronger?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog