Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

First rdwc build, suggestions welcome

Hey guys n gals.

I think I've had enough dirt for now. I started with a dwc tote setup, things are going well so I upgraded.

It is in a 4x4 tent. With 2 Mars hydro tsl2000 led lights. The totes inside the tent are 47liter, the main res outside is 107liter. They aren't full of course, i havent determined volume yet.

2inch pvc on the bottom. 1inch line uptop. Running a 400gph water pump. Not getting quite as much flow as I would like. I have heard this type of fallponic system is able to...

First rdwc build, suggestions welcome


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog