Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Water filters

I'm in need of a cheap r/o system for plants only. I intend to use Sensi Coco Ph perfect so I need the water to be low ppm BUT not change the ph too much. The ph perfect stuff seems to like a neutral ph in the source water. The ph perfect doesnt work in distilled water but works great in Zero pitcher water. So im trying to get something that doesn't filter quite so low. I'm thinking I want something like 50ppm 7.0 ph water that I don't have to change out every 20 gallons. Or share your...

Water filters


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog