Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Question: Hand-fed 32 oz drippers for bloom, question about automating irrigation for veg areas.

I've been hand-feeding because my initial attempt at irrigation with a reservoir, pumps, height and other variables, was a pain in the ass, requiring a lot of adjustments, arising from a plant-to-plant disparity in watering (drought, flooding).

Now that I've settled on watering in bloom using square 6", 32 oz FLoraFlex drippers (which allow for hand-feeding or 1/4" tubes...), I want to run tubes/pumps in veg areas. One of the problems is my plant #s vary so much ... I'll still end up...

Question: Hand-fed 32 oz drippers for bloom, question about automating irrigation for veg areas.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog