Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Question: Hand-fed 32 oz drippers for bloom, question about automating irrigation for veg areas.

I've been hand-feeding because my initial attempt at irrigation with a reservoir, pumps, height and other variables, was a pain in the ass, requiring a lot of adjustments, arising from a plant-to-plant disparity in watering (drought, flooding).

Now that I've settled on watering in bloom using square 6", 32 oz FLoraFlex drippers (which allow for hand-feeding or 1/4" tubes...), I want to run tubes/pumps in veg areas. One of the problems is my plant #s vary so much ... I'll still end up...

Question: Hand-fed 32 oz drippers for bloom, question about automating irrigation for veg areas.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !