Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Ph dropping ridiculously low?

For as back as I can remember I've rarely needed ph up, I'm on a 2nd bottle of pH down and still have 3/4 of my 1st bottle of pH up.
With my last crop I noticed the ph was dropping just sitting in the reservoir, it's stable up until its nearly empty say 4/8 litres left then it drops like a stone.

I measured the last of it today (5tlr) and was 4.4 yesterday it was 5.9 and through the duration of the week 6.1/6.2?

It's not a problem because I know it's happening it's the why it's happening...

Ph dropping ridiculously low?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog