Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Loooong road!

This is my second dwc so still real wet behind the ears but feel like I've learned a lot and still learning. My first went off pretty easy for the most part so I figured do the same thing and it should be a good grow. WRONG!! Nothing but root problems! I have not found any light leaks and I've tried to take care of any possibility of light leaks. Rez water is low 60s. I've tried sterile, and bennies and it just kept going. Never were the roots slimy or smelly but something was going on. I'm...

Loooong road!


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog