Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

General questions on the "Lucas Formula"

I know the ratio is "0-8-16", is this for the General hydro "grow-bloom-micro"?

What range is the PPM/EC kept at? and is it kept at the same range for all stages of growth?

When I add back to the res with reverse osmosis water do I just add the 0-8-16 ratio until the ppm/ec is in my desired range and when should I dump the res?

What range is the Ph level kept at? By adding nutes you lower ph and adding RO water raises PH, right?

Has anyone used and had sucess with the nova series...

General questions on the "Lucas Formula"


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog