Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

First time growing in coco. I have a few questions.

Hello all.

This is my first time growing in coco and I believe everything is going according to plan, except I am a little concerned with the whole process. This is the second time I’ve grown.

The first round I grew DWC with liquid nutes and it went better than expected. I am concerned with the current nutes I am using. I purchased “Mother Earth 4-5-4” fertilizer.

Basically, what I am asking is, should I keep using “Mother Earth 4-5-4” fertilizer or is there something better to use for...

First time growing in coco. I have a few questions.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog