Skip to main content

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation" - hortidaily.com

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics "Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Dosing aerocloner w/ oxidizer (bleach) daily

Ok guys I've had issues in the past repeatedly with my aerocloners. I realized it's because I didn't keep my reservoir Sterile 24/7. I'd always initially dose my cloner but didn't realize daily dosing is what's needed to maintain 5ppm of free chlorine. I have the chlorine strips and noticed .2ml of bleach/ gal of water is required to maintain 5ppm of free chlorine. No matter what your source of chlorine 3-5 ppm is best keeping everything clean and sterile. Does anyone else daily dose their...

Dosing aerocloner w/ oxidizer (bleach) daily


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog