Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Wow It's Settled for me....dwc GSC vs Soil GSC.....not even close....

So before you guys (about 4 of you) jump down the rabbit hole let me add a disclaimer....This is my first successful indoor grow. I had quite a few problems in the beginning of my journey...I charted it in my grow journal....But this story here starts when I got shit back on track....The time is March 5h... After starting over from a failed initial hydro attempt I planted my babies into soil with almost zero roots. I also thought I knew what I had done wrong with the hydro the first time so...

Wow It's Settled for me....dwc GSC vs Soil GSC.....not even close....


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog