Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Root Rot set in instantly after nutrient change

I am running a couple GDP plants from dutch passion in a spare room i have. I only have a couple grows under my belt but i work at dispensaries and understand the process (i think). Im running the GH flora series with the addition of hydroguard and terpinator. I seem to have had an issue with root rot in the past and believed it was a hot reservoir so i added an AC unit to solve that. Well after my second nutrient change on this run within 12 hours all of my roots were slimy, stunted growth...

Root Rot set in instantly after nutrient change


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog