Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

No Chiller... hot room... DTW Coco or Ebb and Flow

Ok so I am wondering if someone can educated me on whether or not I could do dtw coco setup or an ebb and flow (I'd prefer this I think) with no chiller. Multiple 4x4 rolling tables.

I am using LeD and CO2 and intend on having the room at 80-85*F or or 27-30*C.

So with the room being so hot. And the reservoirs being in the room I assume the water temps would get fairly warm after a day or two in the 80s. I am aware this is an issue for dissolved oxygen levels, can I compensate for this...

No Chiller... hot room... DTW Coco or Ebb and Flow


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !