Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

First time rdwc and could use some help

So I built a 4 bucket rdwc that seems to be working great but my problem is plants are way more than expected. I also switched to jacks 321. I started in dwc till I got it all built and all was great till I put them in. Was like pow! Nothing like my short stalky little guys, they took of like no other. I knew it would be better but damn.. My question is I had so much branching I was scared to cut anything back since there autos. So now have 50 bud sites on each plat. I don’t know if it’s...

First time rdwc and could use some help


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog