Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Bubblicious Auto - DWC LED Not flowering

This is my first grow with DWC and Auto flowering. I’m past 8 weeks now and still no flowering. It’s Nirvana Bubbleicious Auto Fem strain. The plant is doing great, I’d say besides this. Problem is I need it to start flowing! The tent is being taken over. Three days ago I switched to 12:12 to attempt and push it to flower, but still nothing.

Any other recommendations or am I stuck waiting? How does the plant look? I’ve been trimming the largest leaves and training to avoid height.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog