Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Big pH swings

Hey all, hope everyone is good. So I've got a little problem that I've been fighting during this grow. I set my pH at 5.85 or so, and the next morning when I check it, it's down to 4.5 :confused: I haven't had this problem before, I have always had to bring pH down. Using GHE trio (well Micro and Bloom only in this stage - Weekly feed) - Calcium/Magesium (more about this later) and GHE Bloom Booster. I was using some hydroguard product, but I thought this is what was causing the bad pH...

Big pH swings


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog