Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Autopot coco/perlite experts

Hey guys new to auto pots, is it normal to have different ph levels at pot and the reservoir?

5.8 in res,
6.1 at pot?

Do I just ph the reservoir and not worry about the pot?

I'm aiming for 5.8ph , do I lower the ph in the res to say 5.5 so it can be 5.8 at the pot?

Or do I just leave it alone.
Btw the plants aren't going bad at all I'm just new to the autopots/hydro setup!

Cheers!


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog