Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Girls are not feeling well.

Hello family,

I am dealing with a very strange problem. This growth I was very careful about everything. Ph, nutrients,temperature. Although my efforts the girls are not in a pretty good shape. The roots are brownish (not white) and they stoped growing. They are not dead but not alive too. I really don't know what the problem is. I am growing in a drip hydropic system in calay pebbles .I am with my ph around 5.8 - 6.2. Ec levels around 0.8 using canna nutes, reverse osmosis water .They are...

Girls are not feeling well.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog