Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Germinating and Clones questions

Getting ready for my first grow which will be RDWC using a Timber Redwood VS if it ever gets here. I will be sprouting from seed this time. My plan is to use rockwool cubes, I know some love em and some hate em but that is what I am going to try first.

My game plan is to prepare the rockwool cubes as directed with the ph water and shaking them out. Currently planning on soaking the beans in water for a day and then placing directly into the rockwool cube. Once the roots have popped to the...

Germinating and Clones questions


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog