Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Floraseries with 70 gal res

Soooo I don't post much anymore, but I came across this question which gave my head a spin. I am trying to switch my nutes from DNF to something I can order to my door step with little effort (I live in Canada btw).

Some very nice people on this forum suggest I look at General Hydroponics FloraSeries which you can find the nutrient schedule here:

But the problem is that they call for a res change...

Floraseries with 70 gal res


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog