Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

DWC vs Coco

Hi all

I've been determined to get the hang of DWC. I've had multiple failed attempts but thankfully I'm now on the right track. What I've realised (and it's been talked about so often in this forum - can't believe I was arrogant enough to think my inexperienced logic was better than the raw experience of others), is that sterile is the only way to go in DWC. I've tried using White Shark and Orca and still ended up with the dreaded root rot. Lessons learnt - Silver Bullet Roots is the...

DWC vs Coco


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog