Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Coco watering

Proper basic stuff and know no doubt has been covered plenty of times but hear me out.

I got given some cuts and shoved them in some small round pots n watered to run off. Week later plants are up and can see a few roots. Go and visit my friend who got the same cuts at the same time. His blow mine away, twice the size and way more roots.

Now only thing I can think that I have done different is. Perhaps I am letting the coco dry too much and treating the coco more like a soil grow? I know...

Coco watering


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog