Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Splitting autopot system

Okay so I’ve ordered a 16 pot autopot system, I have a veg tent and mother tent, I have 2 plants in flower tent that have been in flower for 2 / 3 weeks, I have 3 in veg tent that are ready for flowering and the rest are rooted clones in the first week or 2 of veg. My question is, is it possible to use two flexi tanks using one for nutrient feed and one for flushing feed when the 2 plants are ready and the next 3 and so on and so forth. Basically can u split the system when need to?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog