Skip to main content

GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales - Green Market Report

GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales    Green Market Report from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales    Green Market Report Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

should I quit this girls??----rootrot

Hi,

this is my first aeroponic grow I been growing in soil for a few years and some grows with dwc never had an issue this bad.
I germinated the seeds in aerogarden with no problems but I guess I transplanted them too late so the roots get touched and exposed because I couldn't get them through the net pot holes so I guess they got contaminated.

They are 12 days old but look very behind and are autos :wall: 2 days ago I put 5ppms per gallon bleach into the water but no change until now...

should I quit this girls??----rootrot


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog