Skip to main content

GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales - Green Market Report

GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales    Green Market Report from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales    Green Market Report Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

House and Garden Cocos A + B

I'm using this 2 part nutrient system for a first time coco grow. Wondering if anyone else has any experience with it. I find it unique and a slight bit concerning that it's the only A/B that I've come across that uses a 1:1 A:B mixture throughout both veg and fruiting cycles; of course altering in mix strength. I have not been convinced on any other additives so far and I plan on using these base nutrients for the remainder of the grow.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with...

House and Garden Cocos A + B


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog