Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Help!! Day 96 Auto

Hi Guys and Gals :),

I am growing OG Kush (auto) in DWC (first grow) and have keep everything as suggested for temp (25C), PH-5.6-6.5 and, Nutes around 500PPM and on an 18/6 time schedule. My plants are close to five feet tall and I have no more room to LST and the plant is close to the lights now.

My PH meter was broken and giving incorrect readings for a week and this shocked my plant(s). Below is where I am at day 96 and I just have pistles forming. The plant seems so dense that it...

Help!! Day 96 Auto


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog