Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

First Grow Coming Up, Water temp and nutes in RDWC

Everything is ordered and I'm just waiting on my light, tent and bulkheads to show up for my first grow. I'm not sure what information is needed so I will give you my whole setup. 4x4 tent will be scrogged. 4 12 gallon hdx totes with 1 plant each and outside is a 17 gallon hdx tote for a reservoir. Using 3 1/2" netpots and keeping the water 2" below the bottom of the netpot, I will have 6 gallons of water in the 4 totes and 10 in my reservoir for a total of 34 gallons. Seeds are from JBC...

First Grow Coming Up, Water temp and nutes in RDWC


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog