Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

best way to protect root rot from the beginning

Hey guys, this is my first grow and my plants are fcked beacuse of root rot. i made some serious mistake like putting seaweed in rez, changing the rez more then 2 times in 3 week so i can tell i deserve it but its good side im learning a lot so its worth. i was trying to fix them with h2o2 buts if failure so I decide throw them out and start from beginning. everybody telling me i should be using Hydroguard but in my country this nut cant be found so I dont want to deal this shit again what u...

best way to protect root rot from the beginning


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog