Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Beneficial Bacteria out of bag no tea

Hi,

i have some problems with root rot in my aeroflo system and hydroguard is not available in my country. I found on Amazon something similar it is called bactorrs13 from tnc.

Can I use the powder straight out of the bag in my tank or do I have to make a tea first?



from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog