Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Autopots and Canna Coco nutrient line(?) and other advice needed...

Hello all, I’ve been growing for 3 years all with coco doing DTW. The last 2 cycles got moved to my two best friends house because can’t grow where I’m at now. The wife does the majority of the feeding because I can only get over there once, maybe twice a week. she’s screwed up multiple times and I know she skips feedings so I’ve decided to buy an autopot system since it seems like the easiest hydro system and I can still use up the coco I have. So here are my questions:

1. I just...

Autopots and Canna Coco nutrient line(?) and other advice needed...


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog