Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

What is the most important thing you do in your garden to increase yields?

Training is the most important thing I do in my garden to increase yields. Topping, tying down branches to spread the plant out, topping some more, and defoliation are all part of training in my opinion. When I grow a strain for the first time it's almost never as good as the second time I grow it. Why is that? Every strain grows differently and until I know how it's going to grow I don't know the best way to effectively train it. I gotta get to know my girls before I know how to make 'em...

What is the most important thing you do in your garden to increase yields?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog