Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Nutrient Flush

Hey guys, I’m nearing the end of my vegetative state of my first hydro grow. Plants are doing wonderful this far. But i do have a question about the end of my flowering phase flush.
I’ve found a few different things with a quick google search, some do two weeks out, some do two days out. Some use nutrients and some don’t. Most forum posts are from 2018 and later. But I’m just looking for some guidance, that way if i need to buy something i can get it here with enough time during the holiday...

Nutrient Flush


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog