Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Hydrobuddy calculation inconsistencies

This is probably going to turn into a lengthy discussion but I would like to 1st discuss an obvious problem I am seeing. Maybe I'm missing something...I don't know.

Bit of background first - I've always been a bottled nutes guy but I've spent the last two months reading as much as I could to learn about making my own nutes.
I mixed up my first test batch and my numbers are nowhere close to what HydroBuddy predicted they would be - but more on that later. I would like to start with the...

Hydrobuddy calculation inconsistencies


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog