Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

GH flora trio on the cheap

I was shopping around for the cheapest price I could find on GH's flora grow, micro, and bloom in gallons. Grow Green MI is selling the 3 pack for $75.69 with free shipping. My local hydro shop wouldn't even match the price, so I ordered through grow green. I'm switching from maxi series due to continuous precipitation issues when holding a...

GH flora trio on the cheap


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog