Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Florakleen for eliminating salt buildup or plain water?

I run water to waste hydro hempy buckets in perlite with the GH maxi series fertilizer and I've done little to no maintenance on my buckets to address salt buildup. I've considered running something like Florakleen through if it helps wash away the accumulated salts, but I have no idea if it's just another snake oil product marketed to the cannabis industry or if it is useful. I'm leaning towards snake oil, but I thought I'd ask around to see what the consensus is among other hydro growers...

Florakleen for eliminating salt buildup or plain water?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog