Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Ebb&flow, Drain table first grow

Hello, this ebb flow setup has been very difficult for me, I had experience with dwc before but I like this ebb&flow system better. I have 6x600w lights hsp and I have a large table and another tent connected to the same reservoir.The size of this Reservoir is 33 gal ,week 9 veg ,
I use an Advanced Nutrient,
grow micro bloom, b52, sensiyzm, big bud.
And I haven't had any problems for now.I would be honored to share the weekly progress with you.

green&peace
[ATTACH type="full"...

Ebb&flow, Drain table first grow


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog