Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Cloning issue - Ez-cloner - roots start then stalled

I have a ... well, shitty issue...

I made few clones, put them in the ez-cloner, got roots in 6-7 days. But they are stuck, not growing at all anymore... Using R/O water, ppm at 170. PH 5.8, Temp 72-73. Water pump is running 24/24.

Anyone experienced this? I'm not sure what the hell is going on. I always had a great success using oxyclone and now... I just want to put that thing back in the box :\


Thank you!


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog