Skip to main content

GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales - Green Market Report

GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales    Green Market Report from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales    Green Market Report Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

25# of Jack's 5-12-26 for $57 with free shipping

I thought I'd share this little gem of a deal with y'all. I was about to order from J.R. Peters directly, but shipping was almost $20 extra bringing the invoice total to almost $80. I was shopping on grow green mi for some flora gallons that were cheaper than I could find anywhere else, and I ran across their listing for jack's. I didn't pay it much attention until I saw the "free shipping" icon. 25# for $57 and a little...

25# of Jack's 5-12-26 for $57 with free shipping


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog