Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Mega Crop Nutrient Schedules

Going to be trying out Mega Crop Nutrients from @AquaTerra...journal to star soon.
Ordered the nutrients online and it was at my door in 4 days...very nice tracking along the way also. :P
So I'm just looking for schedules your using with success.
My water is about 100-130 ppm @ ~7sh p to start and I'm running hydro setup...self built Frankenstein...lol
Thanks in advance to all helping me to get through this next grow. :P


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog