Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

C99 in flower, help with ppms in hempys

So I have 4 plants in flower right now.. 4 c99 from joeyweed, they are clones from a mom I had in organic super soil. I placed the clones in hempy buckets and have given them ro water and flora trio from general hydroponics. They seem to be doing well, very well, but I’d like to know if I can up the ppms. They are receiving 775 ppm at the moment but I’d like to see them fill out nicely. They are 5ft tall from the ground with 5 gallon pots that place them at 4ft from medium. They look great...

C99 in flower, help with ppms in hempys


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog