Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Which elements can and cannot be mixed together?

I'm hoping to simplify my fertilizer mixing regimen, but I'm unsure which elements are safe to mix together. I use the following dry fertilizers

Maxi Grow / Bloom
Epsom Salt
Calcium Nitrate
Potassium Silicate

Can I mix any of those dry powders together in my blender with hot water and then toss in the reservoir or do they all have to be mixed and added separately? I have been mixing and adding separately. I add in the following order: Potassium Silicate, Maxi, Epsom, then Calcium Nitrate.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog