Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Well Water Test Results

Hey everyone,

I just got the results back from a water test on my well water. I'm hoping someone much more knowledgeable than me can take a look and point out anything of interest or concern.

For the last few years, I've been creating my own RO and using an 80/20 mix of RO to well water. Moving forward, I would like to reduce my dependency on RO, if possible.
I've always been a little reluctant to use 100% well water due to the relatively high amount of TDS. Now that I know exactly what...

Well Water Test Results


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog