Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

RDWC set up questions.

So I went to Lowe’s the other day and picked up some stuff. I bought 5 gallon commander XL buckets. The ones with the yellow lids. I’ve seen people using them on YouTube but I’m wondering if the plastic is safe for my plants? Also I bought some PVC piping. It says “schedule 40 - NSF DVW” on it, are these materials safe tho build my system. Thanks!!


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/rdwc-set-up-questions.1033282/

Popular posts from this blog