Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Problem - Help

Hello Gromies , I was wondering if you could help me. I have 2 cherry pie plants,( rockwool 6") both in veg. But one is not happy. I decided to check my TDS / PPM run off to see if I have salt build up. Turns out I did have salt build up. I was feeding 1100 ppm and 5.8 and the run off was 1700 ppm and pH at 6.0. I followed with a flush and then added fresh nutrients at 1000ppm and 5.8 ph. Made sure my run off was the same as my feed. I did this for both plants ... One is happy and the other...

Problem - Help


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog