Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Need advice on how to properly sterilize a flower room after a mite infestation

Howdy ho everyone, I got a mite infestation in my flower room on my last flower cycle. I made it through to harvest without a problem, but I've never gone through the process of properly sanitizing a flower room after a mite infestation. I bleached all the walls and floors with a 5% bleach solution (was trying to make 10% but ran short on bleach). I made up a 10% H202 and sprayed every square inch of the flower room. Ceilings, walls, fixtures, floor, closet, trim, garden wand, hose, portable...

Need advice on how to properly sterilize a flower room after a mite infestation


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/need-advice-on-how-to-properly-sterilize-a-flower-room-after-a-mite-infestation.1033869/

Popular posts from this blog