Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

ph down dilution

Hello grows
I bought a ph controller with peristaltic pump (bluelab), that's fine you will tell me BUT, the problem is that the timer only leaves me as a choice:
between 1 to 60 seconds of on for 1 to 60 minutes of off which is too short as a delay, even at the minimum, so namely 1s on 60mn off ...
So I had the idea to lengthen my ph down phosphorus so that the correction is less abrupt, but with what? will it settle? in short I'm lost ..…


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/ph-down-dilution.1031361/

Popular posts from this blog