Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Has anyone ever built a DWC system with a refugium ?

Hello all, I’m new to this site and also new to growing. I just built my first grow room and have been setting it up and gathering all of the equipment to start. Anyways I’m probably going to grow in coco and perlite but I been wondering about building my own DWC system(I’m good at building things and I believe I could make an amazing system for way cheaper than what they’re selling for). I’m also into fish tanks, has anyone ever tried to build some type of refugium in connection with the...

Has anyone ever built a DWC system with a refugium ?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/has-anyone-ever-built-a-dwc-system-with-a-refugium.1032643/

Popular posts from this blog