Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Veg cycle Alternative to RDWC

I have a RDWC setup that I wantt to compliment with a 4x4 veg tent and cloner. I have 4 buckets in a 5x5 right now. After making the mistake of using uniseals i have become a bit reserved about the quantity of water i have on my hardwood floor. I was wondering what other hydro methods i could set up and still transfer the netpots over to the flower tent when. I have 18gal buckets in bmy yent right now with 8in pots. the cloner Is basically a type of aeroponics right? Can aero be switched...

Veg cycle Alternative to RDWC


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/veg-cycle-alternative-to-rdwc.1029580/

Popular posts from this blog