Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Res/Nutes Change Frequency

Hi guys,

I run a flood and drain systems, with 100gal res's that I change every 2 weeks. Recently, in a veg tent, I have seen slow/miscolored growth towards the end of a 2 week cycle (with E.C and PH are fine). I feel like I need to drop the res change frequency to every 10 days and see if this phenonemon shows again, however, I don't want the extra work of more res changes.

How often do you guys change your nutrients? Should I investigate changing every 10 days, or even less?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/res-nutes-change-frequency.1026969/

Popular posts from this blog