Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

New setup...help and advice pls.

Ok so I did one grow about 3 years ago, and I was satisfied with the outcome given all the challenges I faced, the biggest difficulty was constant drop in electricity, back then I used natural soil, I used 2 fixtures of COB KITS each was 9X 75 W 90 CRI 3500K covering an area of 4 ft X 4 ft each in a grow tent.

I am planning a new grow and willing to try either a hydroponic or an aeroponic system, in any case I want to try a fully automated system, I will be using a 10X 10X 7.7 tent

What...

New setup...help and advice pls.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/new-setup-help-and-advice-pls.1029351/

Popular posts from this blog