Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

My Ebb and Flow grow

I’m on my fifth total harvests using this method and equipment. On my second harvest since moving to this new location that allowed me to build a larger flower room with taller 10 ft. ceilings I had to settle for a smaller crammed veg room though.

My 24 5-gal buckets are set up in 4 rows of 6 that have net pots filled with hydroto that run to a 13-gal controller bucket that feeds every 4 hours for 30 minutes. My reservoir is 200-gal cooled by two 1/8hp chillers. I have a blue lab reader for...

My Ebb and Flow grow


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/my-ebb-and-flow-grow.1028096/

Popular posts from this blog